1. With a hired car in Malta you can save money, time and get around swiftly. Book a car online, well in advance to ensure comfortable and cheap transportation when you land in Malta.
2. Keep your international credit card, driver’s license and proof of identity when you hire a car and drive around.
3. It’s a good idea to fit your hired car with GPS to save you the hassle of asking directions.
3. Renting a car from a local car rental providers like autohuur Spanje is more important for Dutch travelers in Spanje.
1. Malta is the smallest and thickly populated countries in the world and it only covers a land area which measures 300 square kilometers.
2. One can find 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Malta.
3. Around 1.2 Million tourists from all around the world visit this tiny island every year.
4. The most popular Maltese snack is the Pastizzi and it is a pastry which is filled with ricotta or peas.
5. A recent survey conducted in 2010 by the Charities Aid foundation indicates that people of Malta, are the most generous in the world and more than 83% of them are into charity works.